Are you looking for a dental treatment that can remedy your damaged or unattractive smile? We have the answers you have been looking for. Veneers are an ideal option for people who want to improve the appearance, quality, shape, and color of one or more teeth. Want to know more what veneers are? Read below!
What are veneers?
Dental veneers are characterized by thin, durable shells made of tooth-colored materials that are bonded to the surface of a tooth to improve its appearance.
What dental issues can dental veneers fix?
Veneers can fix some dental issues, which may include:
- Discolored teeth
- Worn out teeth
- Misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped teeth
- Gapped or spaced teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
Are there any other types of veneers being offered at Horizon West Dentistry?
At Horizon West Dentistry, we offer a high-quality variety of veneers to our patients to help them achieve the results they have always wanted. The veneers we offer include:
- Porcelain veneers
- Composite veneers
- e.Max veneers
- Empress veneers
How long do dental veneers last?
Typically, dental veneers can last for about five years or more, depending on how it is maintained and taken care of. With good oral hygiene, regular dental visits, and proper care, dental veneers can last more than its expected lifespan.
Does it require special care?
Dental veneers do not necessarily require any special care. Making good oral hygiene a habit and regularly visiting the dentist are enough measures to maintain and keep the veneers at its top condition. Also, avoiding any stain-causing foods or beverages and biting on something hard is recommended by dentists because it can damage the natural teeth and veneers.
Are there any habits that I should avoid or stop once I have my veneers?
Habits such as nail-biting, opening bags with teeth, pulling something with teeth, and any other bad habits that will put pressure on the veneers must be stopped.
What are the advantages of having veneers?
- Veneers provide a natural-looking appearance
- Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant
- It offers a conservative approach in changing the color and shape of the tooth. Generally, they don’t require any extensive shaping yet they provide a stronger, more aesthetic alternative
- Choosing the color that closely matches the neighboring teeth is possible as it can make the discolored teeth appear whiter
- Gum tissue can tolerate veneers, especially those made from porcelain
- Have a variety of options with distinctive characteristics to choose from
Bring out your best smile with Dental Veneers in Windermere, FL, book your appointments with Horizon West Dentistry! Call us so that you will experience outstanding results to make your teeth naturally beautiful and healthy.